I love garlic almost as much as I love Nutella, although clearly, they run in different circles.
Garlic makes almost any meal 100 million times better—unless you’re on a date. Then it makes your breath a bazillion times worse.
This is one of my favourite dips, and I’ve tweaked it a bit. It goes great with apples, cheese, and chips though I’m beginning to think it’s the dip which makes everything tasty, so you could even eat it with celery.
Try it this long weekend and you’ll love it (just not your breath!)
- 1/4 to 1/4 cup honey or other sweetener depending on how much your dentist charges
- 3 tablespoons oil (e.g. canola)
- 2 teaspoons of powdered or fresh garlic
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 cup mayonnaise or Miracle Whip
Mix everything together. Tweak as needed. If you like Dijon mustard, use that instead. If you prefer sour cream instead of mayonnaise, why not give that a try?
Use less sweetener to make it healthier and more tart.
This dip goes fantastic with: