I’m super excited thanks to Christine at Random Thoughts From a Random Mind. Mostly because I enjoy random thoughts—
And it’s awesome to meet a blogger from across the Pond in Plymouth, England.
So, in order to accept the Very Inspiring Blogging award, I have to do the regular thing of talking about myself, nominating some other blogging folk, and sharing the love!
1] Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog–
Thanks a bunch Christine! Visit her here.
2] List seven random things about yourself:
- My favourite coffee is Second Cup Carmelo. The smell alone is enough to make my mouth water.
- I’m currently reading Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen. Love it. I have put it down but only because I haven’t committed to reading much this past week.
- I have a scar under my chin from falling UP concrete stairs one winter. Yup. I’m special. Nine times out of 10, I usually fall up stairs, not down—though you can be sure I’ve fallen DOWN stairs too. I’m equal opportunity when it comes to clumsiness.
- I never wear nail polish. Well, not never. Maybe one a year. Maybe. I prefer to buff with a block. It’s like sand paper for your nails.
- I wear flip-flops almost exclusively from April to October. Unless it rains. And sometimes even then.
- I rarely use my cell phone. Seriously. It takes me a day to get back to texts.
- I love milk. It’s my favourite food group. But I also adore almond milk, often drink soy milk if need be, and I’m game to try any other kind of milk. Maybe next is hemp milk!
3] Now I have to nominate fifteen other blogs.
I’m going to cheat and go with nominating 1 other blog because 15 seems a bit excessive and more like a chain letter than worthy recipients of an award. I mean, not EVERYONE is inspiring, yes/no?
Also, I’m lazy.
So I’m picking one of my favourites which details the adventures of children in a dayhome. It’s hilarious, touching, and awesome.
Now all that remains for me to do is go to all the blog mentioned above and to leave comment linking them back to my blog.
My job is done here.