Sometimes I long to blog but just can’t think of something to write. So I’ve resorted to a Plinky prompt.
List 3 countries you’d like to visit.
I can handle this. I’ll even elaborate on why.
- Because I love pasta.
- And cheese.
- And tomato-based dishes.
- Strong coffee.
- And gelato.
- I want to tour Rome.
- And Venice, home of the canals.
- And Florence.
- And Milan.
- Because Italy is on the Mediterranean and I want to see the lovely balmy waters of the Mediterranean at some point.
- I’d like to see the Alps.
- I lova da language.
- There is something romantic about the language, the food, the fashion, and the landscape.
- I could window shop at Dolce & Gabbana and Prada (obviously it would be window-shopping only.)
- And I’d enjoy the architecture, snapping pictures of anything and everything.
- I would love to see The Black Forest.
- And eat Black Forest Cake.
- It’s home of my ancestors.
- The Germany language sounds pretty cool.
- I’d love to see all the big cities.
- I want to enjoy the sun.
- The sunsets.
- The beaches.
- The volcanoes.
- I want to feel the beautiful water lapping at my toes.
- And see the Arizona memorial.
- And I love Hawaii because I love the movie 50 First Dates.
If you could choose anywhere in the world to visit, where would you go and why?