If you couldn’t tell, I like lists. Any lists. The art appeals to my attention span.
So here’s 25 things that are fairly unique to me. If they are things which aren’t unique to me, I would appreciate knowing if there are others of my species.
- I really like baby cereal. Specifically rice cereal. I mix it with milk, then top it with a thin layer of white sugar for a little bit of crunch. Sounds weird, but it’s full of iron and other goodies!
- My bed must be fresh on Sunday night or any night which starts my work week. No crinkles, no wrinkles. Must be fresh as a daisy and preferably smelling like Purex Baby Soft or Tide with Downy.
- I subsist on a diet of cereal, pasta, and milk.
- I have an affinity for using words like subsist. And affinity. If you knew what I paid for the ability to use words like that, you would use them too!
- On a related note, I’m terrible at math. For example, I should’ve calculated the interest I will need to pay on my student loan before going the Liberal Arts route.
- I picked out my last cell phone because it came with lip gloss. It’s pink.
- One of my favourite things to do is sit at my piano and sing. Do I do it well? That’s not the important part.
- I’ve never broken a bone that I know of.
- I’m a product whore. In my bathtub you’ll find four sets of conditioner, two kinds of shave cream, six bars of soap, etc etc. If it’s new, I want to try it!
- Handmade things rock, like homemade preserves, quilts, cookies, etc. And doilies. I’m practically an old lady!
- I’m terrified of propane, electricity, and throwing up.
- I love my car because it has a subwoofer in the trunk and I like everyone else hearing my music and wondering where the bass is coming from.
- I love flyer day (Thursday) because going through the flyers is old school shopping. As much as I love the internet, I love getting ink on my fingers as I sift through the week’s specials.
- I have a two coffee per day minimum to stay alert and sentient.
- I sleep with a fan running all night. In winter too. It’s kind of like sleeping in a convertible.
What makes you unique and/or weird? Don’t be shy!