The more education I get, the more I realize how little I know. There’s a lot of things I don’t get, and I’m going to list them, praying that someone will answer these burning questions and put me out of my misery.
Without further ado: things I just don’t get.
- drivers who pass you on the highway then turn off at the next exit
- parents who don’t watch their kids when they’re near the water
- the dog owner who was let their pup wander in Greenwich today in temperatures equivalent to 30 degrees. Oh yes, and it was wandering in traffic! Poor pooch!
- people who leave their pets in the car when it’s stifling
- people who leave their babies in the car when it’s stifling
- the hands free system in my car
- programming the VCR (thank goodness this soon will not matter)
- buying annuals every year (perennials are my perennial favourite)
- World Cup fanaticism
- G-20 rioters
- texting while driving (I can barely change CDs in my car while driving!)
- drivers who can’t turn on their headlights, especially when it’s foggy or night!
- paying for cable or satellite and then constantly saying there’s nothing on. I do that too with three changes and guess what? They’re free!
- being snobby to service industry people
- students who highlight ALL of their textbooks. How do you know what’s really important?
- and finally, why Canada doesn’t take the initiative to ban mullets too. See link.
Okay, now I feel better. Don’t you?