I live on the South Shore of Nova Scotia, Canada, close to the tourist meccas of Mahone Bay and Lunenburg.
Once upon a time, I got a diploma in Journalism from Holland College. Then I moved on to Acadia University to study English and Education.
What can you expect from this blog?
- pretty pictures
- snark and humour
- delightful food
- third wave feminism
- ongoing site makeovers because WordPress makes it so darn easy
- writing on writing (and books)
What won’t you find?
- celebrity baby bumps
- cool adventures requiring immunization shots or protective gear
- gossip about people I know (I’m sure they appreciate their privacy and don’t want to be famous like me)
- confidential information from my professional life
- the secret to making a million dollars (otherwise, I’d be on my catamaran in the Mediterranean)